Friday 28 June 2013

July Challange

This challenge uses alphabet letters to spin challenge specs. 
It's loads of tricky fun!

Challenge Specs and Details.

Challenge Specs - Use ONLY ONE from EACH CATEGORY. USE ALL THREE LETTERS. 

No Category Repeats!

Color (Other colors are fine to add to your project, but make sure that you do not use more than one of the color choices for this month.)

N - Navy Blue


O - orange


P - purple
 

Word - Topic:
N - nursery rhyme
O - outdoors
P - photobooth

Technique:
N - netting
O - overlay
P - paint/painting

Keep Scrapping

xoxo

S





2 comments:

  1. Hi Simone. I was so happy to see you visited my Facebook page this morning. I found your page from your profile and your blog! I'll list this as one of the July challenges from my blog sidebar with the others I have. Let's catch up again, Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I used the navy blue, (I don't know if I got this right) but my outdoor topic could be "adventure" which is part of the title and my paint is: the word New is shiny from glossy accents plus I painted the star on the word New white. WooHooo. I don't see a link up but I have your link on my sidebar. Cheers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete